Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ellison is TWO!


I can't believe it, but my sweet little boy is two. We had a great party with lots of family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came out for the Elmo fun. Ellison enjoyed every minute of it and we appreciate everything! Thanks to Aunt Dana and Uncle Michael for hosting the party. Thanks to the Grandparents for all of your help in planning this great day!

Parker and Bruce eating some snacks at the party. Typical Bruce Lee face...most

relaxed individual I have ever met.
We tried to open presents fast before the rain...
Thank goodness it only rained for a few minutes.


It was a great Elmo party. The cake was made from the heart by Ellison's

Mommy and Daddy!


Lane and Ellison eating cake...yummy!

More presents....wow!


While Lane was staring at the balloons, Ellison stole a strawberry from

his plate.



Lawton running around at the party. It was so good to see Roz and

Blake and their crew. I miss you guys!!!

Alex was like the big brother at the party...He pulled all of the kids in

the wagon. Thanks Alex!











No comments:

Post a Comment